Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

If someone owes the unemployment money from over payment and they are due a settlement from an car accident can they attach the settlement money ?

Asked on 4/25/16, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Read more
Answered on 4/25/16, 6:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts