Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

Can my attorney ask the court for a plea deal that I didn't agree with ?

Asked on 2/16/24, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Making a request in one thing. Accepting a plea deal without your consent is another thing. If your attorney isn't helping you, hire a different attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/24, 11:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan