Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

contibuting to minors

i live next to people that buy alcohol for 16-17 yr old's and i have this on video, i feel the police dept are not doing their job. what are my legal rights

Asked on 6/18/07, 11:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Re: contibuting to minors

You have legal rights to keep reporting it to the police and/or other police departments. Your local department, the county sheriff, the state police, the liquor control commission, the attorney general are all possibilities.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/07, 12:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan