Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

want to fine out how to put charge against witness who on a case against me who threating me but was charge of any crime

Asked on 1/31/18, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

It's too difficult to decipher your question. If somebody threatened you, call the police.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/18, 1:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan