Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

My son has threatened to tell my girlfriend about some explicit emails that he saw on my tablet. He's threatening to tell her so I will not kick him out of the house. Do I have any legal recourse?

Asked on 11/01/17, 10:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

This seems like a parental discipline or a parental control issue. You could certainly also make a police report if he's trying to blackmail you.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/17, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan