Legal Question in Elder Law in Michigan

is there any recourse to revoke a will that has been changed by someone that was diagnosed with dementia and has just passed away.

Asked on 10/27/15, 5:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Don Rosenberg Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P. C.

Absolutely, I do not know where the person who passed away lived but you need to see an attorney that specializes in probate litigation. A person has to be competent to execute a will. Further a will procured through undue influence, duress or fraud can also be invalidated. We specialize in this area. Please see our web site

Read more
Answered on 10/27/15, 5:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Michigan