Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Can my ex boyfriend make me pay money back the he financed to do repairs on my car while we were living together as a couple, and can he withhold items that my mother either gave to us or bought for us until he gets the money.

Asked on 3/21/18, 6:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Unless you two agreed that the repair money was to be repaid, you are not obligated to repay him. He cannot withhold your possessions from you. See a local attorney quickly.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/18, 5:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan