Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

If someone was changed with an attempted csc 4 degree. And they've done very thing they were told to and no longer have to register. Can that crime be used against them if it has nothing to do with a sex crime. Can it be used in a court hearing that's not even for them at all.

Asked on 5/04/18, 10:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You obviously have a specific circumstance in mind but you don't provide enough details to accurately answer you questions.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/18, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan