Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I am disabilled and will have extensive medical expenses to come. It was sugguested that my husband and I divorce and still live together so I would have access to more aid for medical costs. Can you tell me where to find information regarding divorce after 65 but continue to cohabitate for medical reasons?

Asked on 9/25/19, 5:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Attorney Angela Cole in Midland is a good starting place.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/19, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan