Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Can my husband legally close a bank account or have my name taken off that both of our names are on? How can he stop me from having access to the money? What can I do to change the situation if he can not do this?

Asked on 4/30/19, 5:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

You may file a divorce complaint and request a status quo order. See for additional ways to contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/19, 5:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan