Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I need to put notice of publication of divorce in a Tunsia news paper, which Tunis news papers ignore my submission for publication.

Asked on 4/19/19, 7:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Your divorce attorney should be able to access the information that is needed to get your divorced. You can read more at:

Read more
Answered on 4/19/19, 9:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan