Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My husband passed away in September, there were no investments or estate. The house and vacant lot we owned together have gone to me. I want my two adult sons to inherit the house and property. Should I put them as co owners of the house and lots to avoid probate?

Asked on 10/28/18, 2:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

The best bet will be a lady bird deed. The best of all worlds. If you’d like to know more, contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/18, 2:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan