Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

If I have full physical and full legal custody of my child my ex husband has not seen her in over 3 years by his choice we currently live in different states I will be moving to another state how or who do I contact to let the courts know??

Asked on 10/22/18, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Your attorney can petition the court to permit the move.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/18, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan