Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I was granted a temporary order of custody and now the plaintiff as filed a motion to vacate order granting, on grounds that she was not properly notified of the hearing date. What should I do? Should I file a response to her motion?

Asked on 1/27/10, 3:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should hire an attorney that is well qualified to practice family law. Read more at:

Read more
Answered on 2/01/10, 6:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan