Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My home is in my ex husband and my name. I am currently married and now filed for divorce from my second husband. My ex husband and I now wants my current husband out of the house and he won't leave! I have 4 children by my ex husband and he doesn't want the stress on the kids. I live in Michigan

Asked on 6/20/15, 7:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

I'm happy to assist you however, i need much more information in order to advise you. Feel free to contact me on my alternate number. See for more information.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/15, 8:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan