Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My wife abandoned me and my daughter eight years ears ago. I'd like a divorce but can't afford it. What do I do?

Asked on 6/24/15, 6:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You have several choices. You could go to the law library and learn about divorce law there. Another option is to go to law school and learn divorce law there. Or you might look around for a lawyer that's willing to work for free but most of us have bills to pay just like you do. You might also consider figuring a way to make some extra money and paying a lawyer to work for you. You'll figure something out if you truly want to.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/15, 7:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan