Legal Question in Social Security Law in Michigan

social security

they stopped my checks due to an old arrest warrent from 1996..i contacted an attorney..all chrages were dropped N i was clearned on all they want a pay back of $57.000 or payment can i owe money if i was cleared on everything

Asked on 3/18/09, 6:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Renee Walsh LawRefs Nonprofit

Re: social security

Sounds like something that you should clear up in writing attaching your proofs.

If you have further questions, please contact me via my website at

Read more
Answered on 3/18/09, 10:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Michigan