Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

Motorcycle Accident Michigan

How do we find a qualified lawyer to pursue a lawsuit for an accident in which a vehicle turned into oncoming traffic - when a Motorcycle was coming. Injuries took place.

Asked on 5/19/09, 7:12 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Re: Motorcycle Accident Michigan

I am an experienced attorney in southeast Michigan who has been handling injury cases for over 12 years. I offer free consultations on these matters and would be happy to help. Visit to get started. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 5/19/09, 7:32 pm
Jack Jaffe Legal Center of Jack L. Jaffe

Re: Motorcycle Accident Michigan

I have been successfully representing victims of auto/ motorcycle accidents for over 15 years. I would be happy to review your case. Please contact at 877,588,2297.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/09, 8:45 pm
Daniel Hajji Daniel Hajji & Associates

Re: Motorcycle Accident Michigan

Daniel Hajji


Go to the State Bar of Michigan website referral service. They have qualified attorneys in good standing on their referral service network.

Daniel B. Hajji, Esq.

30300 Northwestern Hwy., Suite 262

Farmington Hills, MI 48334


Read more
Answered on 5/19/09, 10:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan