Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

what is it called when you give a person the right to stay in a home until their death. They take care of taxes insurance and all repairs just like they own the home, till their passing ?

Asked on 8/15/18, 7:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Tatone John R. Tatone & Associates PLC

It is called a life estate. If you need any legal assistance creating a deed, trust, power of attorney, or will please contact me to discuss your situation in more detail. 586-580-8850 or [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 9:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan