Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

Can you become your own independent contractor? Forming an LLC in NV and shipping out of residence in MN. Can you create a separate shipping company (Sole Proprietorship) in order to avoid having to get a foreign entity business license in MN?

Asked on 3/28/14, 12:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

What is your goal?

Usually if you can't do something directly,

You will also be barred from doing it indirectly.

I have 33 years advising businesses in 10 states.

Call or email for assistance

Read more
Answered on 3/28/14, 2:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota