Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Minnesota

My wife started up several credit cards in my name that I never knew about. In her past couple years of sickness she neglected to pay on them. They are now in collections and she has passed away. Is there anything I can do?

Asked on 9/02/21, 4:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Yes- have an expereienced Business and Credit/Collections Attorney issue a letter to the CC Companies offering a small percentage of balances to settle, with an explanation of circumstances and a threat of BKY if they do not accept.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/21, 5:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Minnesota