Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I was charged with fleeing the scene of a crime but was walking off the property when asked to leave and I don't drive or have a car

Asked on 6/17/18, 7:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

I'm not sure if there is a question here. I'm sorry that you're experiencing these difficulties. Fleeing police (not in a motor vehicle) is a Minnesota misdemeanor crime under Minnesota Statutes Section 609.487, subd. 6. Most people with a clean record will seek to keep to clean of a conviction. A good criminal defense lawyer can help make that happen for you.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/18, 8:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota