Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

can a person tell you it;s alright to come to there place ,then call the cop's on you saying you dint have permission.

Asked on 6/18/13, 3:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. A person may not tell the truth to the police. A person may give permission to another to be at her/his residence and then change her/his mind. Should you be facing a legal issue, do contact a private attorney who can advise you for your personal issue; this website provides general information, not legal advice and counsel. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 5:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota