Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I was just released early from probation for a felony charge. Do I have to do anything special to get my right to vote back or is this included in the “all rights restored”? I’d like to register for this years election but don’t want to make sure I can legally.

Asked on 9/12/19, 9:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

Discharge from probation restores voting rights. Minnesota Statutes §609.165.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/19, 11:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota