Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

I just got a $500/month child support judgment against me and I was never served court papers I didn’t take any dna test so the court don’t know if the kids mine am positive it’s not what should I do and how is that legal?

Asked on 5/30/18, 6:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. I urge you to get a copy of the 'legal paperwork' and then confer privately with a well qualified and exp'd fam' law att'y at this time. I urge you 'beware of free advice'. If you happen to be indigent I suggest you fone the appropriate 'county bar association' to inquire about resources. Best to you, and congratulations if you are 'dad', of course.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/18, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota