Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

My daughters father is having my neighbors watch me and record me, he and his girlfriend have both been ruining my name with lies and rumors on the internet, they have both come to my house separately and screamed at me, he has tried to kick my door in on me, he has tried to get means my daughter evicted from our home, he has tried to get my fianc´┐Ż fired from his new job, he has tried to get social service to take my daughter and my unborn twins from me, and has harassed me for months. What can I do? I am scared to even leave my home half the time or even open my blinds. I can hardly sleep at night from anxiety. My health is very important right now because I'm pregnant with twins and have a 2 year old daughter I take care of. I need help badly

Asked on 12/17/16, 11:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

You are posting duplicatively: See prior reply.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/16, 11:29 am
David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

You need to call a Family Law Attorney first thing Monday AM

You are in PArk Rapids

There are 5-6 law firms in Park Rapids who do Family Law

You need to call them ASAP

Read more
Answered on 12/17/16, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota