Legal Question in Personal Injury in Minnesota

personal injury

how can I find a lawyer that practices in MN and also HI?

Asked on 10/03/08, 11:30 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Re: personal injury

If you go to my website you can find my contact information. I may be able to make a referral to a Hawaii attorney. Did the injury occur in Hawaii or Minnesota? If the injury occurred in Minnesota, then a Minnesota personal injury attorney could represent you.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/08, 10:31 am
Nathan Hansen Nathan M. Hansen, Attorney at Law

Re: personal injury

The internet! Do you need to fly one between two far flung states? Are you looking for one who wants to fly to wherever you need him?

Read more
Answered on 10/03/08, 11:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Minnesota