Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota

My roommate's girlfriend is not on the lease but won't leave, how do I get her to legally move out?

Asked on 2/18/15, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

May fuller details would need to be known. In certain circumstances an eviction action is appropriate. I urge you to confer privately with experienced counsel at this time and she can advise you in detail based upon the full facts. Tricia Dwyer Esq. Minnesota Landlord Tenant Law Attorneys ph 612-296-9666

Read more
Answered on 2/18/15, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota