Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

I just had my license revoked because I had a previous ticket from not having my insurance card. I paid the fee thinking it was just a fee. 2 months later I find out that by paying the fee and not showing insurance proof that I was pleading guilty and my license was automatically revoked for a year and I wasn't aware of it. Is there anything I can do to fight this decision.


Asked on 6/28/16, 12:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC

Yes. It's possible to motion the court to reopen the case. You could ask that the conviction be vacated and that the license revocation be retracted. Have a lawyer help you. Feel free to give me a call to discuss further.



Read more
Answered on 6/28/16, 12:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota