Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

I lost my license for 30 days. I drove to the bodyshop where i was getting my windsheild fixed. The hwy patrolman pulled into the parking lot and gave me a ticket for window tint. Then found out my license was revoked. I was suppose to have my license reinstated in the 3 days. Should i go and pay the 20 dollars and get reinstated until i go to court for this violation? Will it help my case or not?

Asked on 3/16/16, 1:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC

Yes, get your license reinstated. In court, tell the prosecutor that your license is valid and ask them to help you keep it that way.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/16, 3:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota