Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

If I was supposed to get something specifically in a Will and somehow another family member came in possession of it and wont give it back..anything I can do about it?

Asked on 6/04/20, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

Perhaps, but more information is required. Did the other person buy it? What did the personal representative say? Was the will changed? So many questions? Talk to an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/20, 12:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota