Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

I have a Will with my now exwife. I am now remarried. Do I have to do anything with my Will ?

Asked on 5/25/10, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Reiff Reiff Law Office

You should have an attorney update your estate plan and actively help you revoke your existing will.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/10, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota