Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

My family member died and the state buried him with out notifying any family.

Asked on 5/06/16, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

I am not sure what you are asking. Do you want to ring a lawsuit? Re bury your father? Was he in custody at the time or indigent?

Read more
Answered on 5/11/16, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi