Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Mississippi

what can i do if someone i work with is harrassing me through text messages? They text me outside of work as well as inside of work. saying there going to make me suffer in a few weeks.

Asked on 9/21/09, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

This is the same as if they had made harassing telephone calls to you. You can report this to the local Police or Sheriff's department and they will initiate an investigation into the matter. They will file harassing telephone call charges if appropriate.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/09, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Mississippi