Legal Question in Business Law in Missouri

I am currently having a problem with Missouri American Water. I own several apartment buildings and pay the water. Missouri American has cashed the checks but did not credit the payment to one of the buildings. Missouri American is threating to shut off the water to a fully occupied building in winter that they have received payment for. This is not the first time that Missouri American has done this and I'm usually stuck with paying the fees and penatilies to fix it.

Asked on 1/10/15, 6:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

It sounds like you need to have an attorney write to them for you. They may get the water co's attention, in ways that you have not. Find an attorney, in your area, that practices civil or administrative law.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 1/11/15, 10:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Missouri