Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Missouri

What recourse do I have if a process server lies about serving an affadavit of service, has it notorized and you miss a hearing you didnt know there was a case for and they enter a judgement that costs you about 5,000 of your disability benefits that you would not have owed had you been there to show income among other things. Isnt that perjury? What can I do?

Asked on 2/28/12, 11:05 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Under the facts you mentioned, the two most obvious options are to appeal the decision, and sue the process server for fraud.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/09/12, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Missouri