Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Missouri

What can be done if I sold a car on time and they quit making payments.

Asked on 9/10/19, 10:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Do you have a promissory note that the buyer signed? Did you keep the title to transfer when the buyer paid off the loan? Did you insist that any new title would list you as a secured lender? Your question does not provide sufficient information for an attorney to give you legal advice. Finally, how much money is involved? You may call me for a free telephone consultation at 314-727-2822. I might be able to help you.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/19, 5:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Missouri