Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I am filing for divorce. I have lived in Missouri for the past 4 years. my wife has lives in Oklahoma with our 8 year old daughter. We agree on everything from assets to child support and custody. My only question is, is Missouri able to grant us a divorce since they live in Oklahoma?

Asked on 8/10/19, 9:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes, you can obtain a dissolution of marriage in Missouri if your wife signs all of the required papers. If you are in my geographical area, I may be able to help you myself. You may call me for a free telephone consultation at 314-727-2822.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/19, 3:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri