Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri


3 people are on the deed to a piece of property. They each have a 1/3 share. One owner wants to sell but the other 2 do not want to sell. They can reach no agreement on buying the 1/3 share that wants to sell. Can the one owner force a partition sale? Located in the state of Missouri. Thank you

Asked on 10/13/16, 8:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law


Read more
Answered on 10/13/16, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri