Legal Question in Elder Law in Nebraska

Elder spouse abuse

If doctors recommend a parent receive life-saving health care, but his spouse won't allow him to have that health care, can anything be done to override her decision.

Asked on 3/03/08, 9:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

Re: Elder spouse abuse

Depends, see the answer to your other post.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/08, 11:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Nebraska