Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Me boyfriend and kids moved to Nevada two years ago. Kids dad kids in Oregon and he filled a motion to modify custody in the county where as had our divorce. Why do I have to fly there... When me and the kids lived here in Nevada for almost two years.

Asked on 3/12/14, 9:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

The concept of "Exclusive Modification Jurisdiction" is explained in the article "The Basics of Family Law Jurisdiction posted on our Child Custody page, at

Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada