Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

How long do I have to store my ex-boy fiend's property after I obtained a protection order for domestic violence in NV? The assault resulting in the PO occurred on 1/12/14 and he left the residence to avoid arrest. The Temporary PO was issued on 1/14/14 and the magistrate advised me to change my locks that day. The extended PO was issued 2/05/14. He has now been residing with his sister in CA for three weeks and refuses to make arrangements to retrieve his belongings.

Asked on 2/05/14, 2:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

You should petition the court for instructions regarding the turnover of his possession to him.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/14, 5:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada