Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

I was recently in a auto accident that was not my fault but I was injured. I dont know many of the laws and my rights. Would this be a case where I should seek a attorneys help?

Asked on 4/17/12, 10:32 am

7 Answers from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

Among the rights you may want to know about is the time in which you must file a claim against any party at fault, where legal fault may lie, what types of compensation you may be awarded, and how to avoid making damaging admissions to insurance adjusters and investigators. Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/12, 10:44 am
David Otto David Otto & Affiliates, PC

Yes you do need an attorney to assist you with a personal injury claim.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/12, 10:46 am
David Francis David Francis Law Firm

Yes, talk to an attorney about the specifics of your accident. Most personal injury attorneys are paid on a contingent basis, so that initial consultation is usually free.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/12, 10:49 am
Joel Selik

At the very least, you should consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/12, 11:11 am
Eric Blank Law Offices of Eric R. Blank, P.C.

You should definitely consult with an attorney in order to understand your rights, types of medical treatment available to you, and how to deal with the insurance company. We offer a free consultation so that you can understand all of your rights. Please feel free to contact us at (702) 222-2115. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/12, 11:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada