Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

Recieve a Subrogatoin notice in the mail today from an incident involving our dog biting an individual on the hand. We are in Nevada. The individual told us that more than likely they weren't going to do anything about it (there was just a small puncture wound to the inside of hand) and would decide after they finished their shift. Now we recieve this letter, we have emailed the company in hopes of getting the information so that we now exactly what was done and paid for. Is there anything else we should do?

Asked on 8/07/12, 3:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Otto David Otto & Affiliates, PC

Make sure you make a claim on your homeowner's or renter's insurance. You may have already done that. If you don't have such insurance you should hire a lawyer. I do these kinds of cases. You can find me on google.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/12, 5:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada