Legal Question in Traffic Law in Nevada

What is the best way to fight a ticket for prohibited turns? I exiting a freeway and made too sharp of a turn and the officer gave me a ticket for driving on the wrong side of the road/prohibited turn. I never went into oncoming traffic.

Asked on 6/28/11, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Wright The Wright Law Offices, PC

Hire an attorney to negotiate it to a nonmoving violation. Technically you failed to maintain your lane, it sounds like. You will still have a fine, but probably no points.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/11, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Nevada