Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Nevada

I have a will that is filed in New York state. I no longer live in the state - How do go about nullifying this will?

Asked on 3/17/13, 12:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

A will may be revoked by the execution of a new will. Most wills contain stock language that expressly revokes any wills that came before them, however, because normally a court will still attempt to read the wills together to the extent they are consistent.

Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 4:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Nevada