Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

there is a court order for child support- my ex-husband is nearly $20,000 behind. he usually gets laid off in the winter, this winter he did not! but I haven't received child support in 60 days- when I email the state of nh ocs, they tell me they cant do anything--what are my next steps??? Thanks in advance for your help :)

Asked on 2/11/14, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Hall Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh

You need to file for contempt and get an order to force him to pay if able and ask for fees and costs. Please call if you have questions.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/14, 6:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire