Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Hampshire

My ex-wife and I separated a few years back. She kept the house, refinanced and stayed here with the kids until she passed away. There is no will. I have been paying the mortgage but have no authorization to do so and her mortgage company won't talk to me. It is becoming a financial burden. What can I do?

Asked on 5/11/16, 2:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

Were you formally divorced in Court? When did she pass? Is her Estate in Probate Court now? I would need to know the answers to these questions before I could provide any sort of recommendation.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/16, 5:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Hampshire