Legal Question in Disability Law in New Jersey

I have a bench warrant for unpaid fines, what do I do?

Asked on 11/23/10, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

1) show-up in court;

2) you may need an attorney

Read more
Answered on 11/29/10, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in New Jersey