Legal Question in Disability Law in New Jersey

I was charged with simple assult last year. How can I have that removed from my record?

Asked on 12/25/10, 4:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

This answer is under the assumption that your plead guilty or you were convicted in the State of NJ. Must pay any fine and stay out of trouble for five years after the final adjudication of your case and you should be eligible for expungement.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/10, 5:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in New Jersey